Kingspan has launched its latest high-specification walk-in cold room – the UltraBox! Easy to assemble, the insulated, pre-engineered flat-pack system provides the optimum level of thermal efficiency – perfect for various walk-in cold room applications.
Here are some of the coolest features of the UltraBox KS1100 MB:
This flexible walk-in cold room is equipped with the latest IPN-Quadcore technology that offers strong thermal, fire and environmental performance for a closed-cell material. Constructed with IPN-Quadcore hybrid insulation cores that provide the greatest efficiency, environmental sustainability and zero Ozone Depletion Potential, no one in the industry has even come close to this insulated panel breakthrough!
By incorporating Kingspan’s IPN-Quadcore technology, your cold room or industrial freezer can significantly reduce carbon emissions and energy consumption.
The IPN-Quadcore technology is also known for the following:
- Insulated panel core that delivers up to 20% thermal performance improvement
- First in the industry to achieve FM 4882 level of fire protection
- Best-in-class environmental credentials – up to 40 years’ thermal and structural performance guarantee
- Environmentally-friendly systems to net ZERO energy or 100% recyclable buildings
Features & Benefits
These are just some of the notable features and benefits of the Ultrabox KS1100 MB:
- Ideal for temperature ranges between -40°C and +60°C
- Available in a range of six profiles to suit project-specific requirements
- A fully compliant range of U-values that are appropriate with the National Building Regulations
- Guaranteed for thermal and structural performance through Kingspan’s Ultimate Panel Guarantee for up to 40 years
- Compliant with the ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety standards
- Suitable for a range of walk-in cold room applications
- Fully recyclable at end of life
The UltraBox is equipped with Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation that provides the best thermal performance and controls precise room temperatures – helping you to save on energy costs!
Our walk-in cold rooms also have an ECOsafe, environmentally-sustainable PIR insulation core that is non-deleterious and highly resistant to moisture ingress, chemicals and bacterial growth.
Superior Fire Protection
Kingspan’s Ultrabox answers the growing demand for fire rated cold rooms with minimal risks and lower insurance premiums.
The PIR’s low-density rigid core exhibits superior thermal stability and lower combustibility – with insulated panel systems that provide fire protection for up to 1 hour.
Planning and Installation
Our state-of-the-art software for design service can suit all individual requirements – complete with installation instructions.
The cold room panels are easy to install and assemble, as they conveniently slot together. All the units are dispatched from the warehouse; flat-packed and complete with an installation guide.
The UltraBox KS100 MB just goes to prove that industry-leading functionality, durability and breakthrough environmentally-friendly service can be achieved. Call 1Cold Ltd on 01564 702 269 for more information about this revolutionary cold room addition!